Odiri Tax Consultants
Accounting Services for Recruitment Businesses
Odiri Tax Small Business Accountants working for recruitment businesses across the UK
Accountants for recruitment firms should be doing much more than just filling in tax returns: they should be offering insights in all kinds of business-critical areas, from working out cash flow to generating management reports and advising on sources of finance.
We think that recruitment firms should be given this level of support as part of their flat fee, without being hit with huge additional bills. With Odiri Tax Consultants Small Business Accounting you can expect a low, monthly fixed fee from £75 plus VAT.
Accounting and Bookkeeping
- An online accounting software subscription (based on free agent), with set-up consultation included at no extra cost
- Quarterly review of your bookkeeping file
- Processing the monthly payroll reports for up to two employees
- Access to your own dedicated accountant
- Expert support with your VAT and year end requirements
- Support with payroll and compliance requirements for new regulations – Auto enrolment & National Living Wage
Tax and Compliance
- We will prepare and submit your:
- Quarterly VAT returns
- Annual statutory financial statement
- Corporation tax return
- Directors Self-Assessment Tax Return
- Companies House Annual Return
Complete the form on the right or contact us on 01733808075.